Good news: I finally got the last bit of holiday sugar out of the house. Bad news: I had to eat it.
You gotta do what you gotta do.
. . . . . .
In celebration of it being Friday, I wanted to share some things that have been making me smile this week. Please feel free to do the same in the comments below!
- The Kevins – I’m just going to start owning it: I’m a 27-year old cat lady. I’d be fully lying if I said the Kevins didn’t make me smile every single day.
They may be fuzzy little turds, but they’re adorable and crack me up on a daily basis. Kevin #2 meowls (meow-howls) every time I sneeze. Every single time, without fail. It makes me feel loved. And like a cat lady.
- Getting a paycheck – Who doesn’t love getting a paycheck?! I think we can all agree that Paycheck Fridays are the best Fridays, no? I am thrilled to be living in the world of paychecks once again after a 2 month hiatus. I’m only working part-time now, but the flexible hours are exactly what I need while simultaneously studying for my NASM personal training certification.
Sing it, Donna.
- Cuties – It’s cutie season! Cuties, Halos, clementines; call them what you want, just make sure you buy them in bulk.
I’ve been eating these tiny, baby oranges all week as snacks and after dinner as dessert.
- Funny Instagramers – Until this week, I was following 12 people on Instagram. That’s just how elitist I am. Or, rather, how lazy and complacent I am. But no more! because I’ve recently been introduced to the world of Instagram comedy via thefatjewish and fuckjerry. I have been missing out! Tuesday night, I was laughing so hard that I started crying and totally freaked Andrew out.
I’m pretty sure this is the one that really did me in. It’s just… it’s just too much. Those Uggs! I die.
- Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars – I have been digging this song lately. It’s so catchy and dancey, and I love that you can totally see the Fox Lot in the background in a couple of the shots.
And on that note, I want to wish you all an excellent Friday and a fantastic weekend! See you Monday…
You can check out what others are loving this Friday over on Heather’s site. 🙂